October 31, 2012

QOTD 10/31/12


"You were given this life because you are strong enough to handle it."

This quote really summarizes what I think about all the time.  Every week I encounter struggles and hardships - but nothing is ever that bad.  I started seeing this quote around last Christmas and it has been helping me to clear my head ever since.


I was given this life, this opportunity, these challenges, these highs, these lows, these people, these things, these thoughts - all because I am strong enough to handle it - ALL OF IT.  Now when I think that something is too much, or I won't be able to finish a project, or someone I know passes away - I know that I will get through it because I am that strong.  I wouldn't have been given this life if I couldn't handle it - and I am stronger because of everything I have been through.

Much love,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Yo Jen, I dig your blog. Check mine out. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! And I love it - but I can't find the link to where I can follow it?! :/

      Delete