October 19, 2012

First Post!!

Well, here goes nothing.
We were talking about starting blogs at work today so I decided I would give it a shot.  Since I already take pictures of just about everything in my life, I guess this blog will just be about anything and everything.  Here are some random facts about my life!

I really enjoy doing DIY projects and crafting, while I also love to clean and organize.  My father died when I was six years old, and ever since then my mother and sister have meant the world to me.  I'm a weird college student who would rather go out to dinner with my family than go to a party.  I'm a huge homebody, and I like to sleep.  Like I said, I'm in college: a sophomore to be exact.  I'm currently studying Media Informatics with a minor in Computer Science.  Theta Phi Alpha holds a special place in my heart, and I love all my sisters.

That's just a short synopsis, but that's the basis of my life.  I will try to start posting all different kinds of posts soon - and I will try to make my page look better!  I'm just starting out so give me a little while to get used to it! :)

Much love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment