November 06, 2012

QOTD 11/6/12


"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

I basically live by this quote.  I'm the kind of person that when someone makes a joke about a waiter or someone else that we don't know - I feel terrible and I tell everyone to stop because they don't know what has made that person the way they are.  I always think about this.  I think about how when I'm having a hard day, I wouldn't want anyone to be anything but kind to me, and I wouldn't want anyone to think they know me when they don't.

I think it is important to remember this quote daily because of how many strangers we run into on a daily basis.  I know that I am not perfect (nor will I ever be), but I try my best to give everyone the respect they deserve.  I really do try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated.

Have a great Tuesday & get out there and vote!

Much love,
Jen

1 comment: